Finding Healthcare Insurance
- Health Insurance - Options for You & Your Family
- Guide to Applying for Wisconsin's Health, Nutrition and Other Programs
- Guidelines for Eligibility- Find Out What Insurance is Right For You
- Get Covered Connector - Type in your zip code to find insurance enrollment assistance near you.
- CoveringWI.org - This resource has easy to use tools to help understand and use health insurance.
Where can I find Healthcare facilities near Winnebago County?
- If you have insurance, call the number on your card for a list of providers in your network.
- Local Healthcare Facilities with links to websites for appointment and payment information.
- www.myconnectionnew.org is a website dedicated Your one-stop shop for mental health and substance abuse information, resources, and service navigation in Calumet, Outagamie and Winnebago Counties
- Local Dental Facilities
- Dental service qualifications for Partnership CHC and TriCounty Dental Services
- Finding Health Insurance in Winnebago County
- Local Healthcare Payment Options- if you struggle to pay for healthcare call these patient assistance numbers to see if your situation could qualify for a sliding fee, payment plan or charity basis. Or search the healthcare agency's website for "financial assistance".
- Enrollment Guidance from Partnership Community Health Centers
State/Federal (BadgerCare, Medicare, Medicaid, etc)
- Forward Health (Wisconsin Public Insurance)
- Women, Infants, Children (WIC) - A nutrition education and assistance program to help young families start out right.
- Wisconsin Well Women Program (WWWP)
- Enroll America
This list is an attempt to help residents find services that suite their needs- it is not sponsored by any healthcare agency. If you would like to suggest an edit or addition feel free to contact us with that information.